Community Crossings Matching Grant 2018 Application Meetings
Thursday, June 14, 2018
The Indiana Department of Transportation will host six regional meeting dates for city, town, and county officials to receive details regarding the 2018 Community Crossings Matching Grant (CCMG) program for Fiscal Year 2019 funds. INDOT’s meetings will provide specific details and answer questions on the Community Crossings guidelines. City, town, and county officials should plan to attend a session in their area to learn more about the requirements for this call.
For your Agency to be eligible for Community Crossings an Asset Management Plans (AMP) must be updated and submitted for approval every 2 years.
- Your AMP is a living document and must be updated when work is completed on a road segment.
- Please work with LTAP to complete or update your AMP.
- Questions and for submittal of AMP contact Bob McCullough, Indiana LTAP Program Manager at 765-496-6584 or email@example.com.
- To receive a copy of your certified road mileage for your Agency’s road asset inventory contact Mark McMahan, INDOT Road Inventory Manager at 317-233-1057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A summary report can be seen here: https://www.in.gov/indot/3049.htm.
- All 2016 Community Crossings projects must be completed, and all close out paperwork submitted in order to be eligible for 2018 CCMG funds.
- NEW — All Agencies will need to have an Agency INDOT Technical Application Pathway (ITAP) account and a registered User Name in order to apply for Community Crossings funds.
- You DO NOT have to be a registered ERC to enroll into ITAP.
- You will need to know your Federal Tax ID to complete enrollment.
- When enrolling with ITAP, please do it as a New Business.
- For those LPA’s already enrolled onto ITAP and those New Businesses, you will have to request access to the CCMG Application. This application is not yet available, but you will be notified via GovDelivery once you can request access.
Location & Date of meeting
July 12, 2018 10:00 am & 1:00 pm, EDT
3650 South US HWY 41, Vincennes, IN 47591